- Copies of current RN license and certifications, if applicable to your work area (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, ENPC, TNCC, ATCN, CEN, CCRN)
- 14 panel drug screen (We will send you prior to starting any shifts)
- 2 forms of ID to complete the I-9 form (usually Driver’s License and Social Security Card)
- Online Competency Testing
- Proof of current TB skin test (within 1 year)
- Proof of a current TB mask fit test
- Proof of titers (Rubella, Rubeolla, Mumps, & Varicella)
- Proof of a recent physical (within 1 month)
- Proof of a recent Tdap
- Digital photo for ID badge (we would be happy to take your picture for your new badge)
A: LBW Training Center offers BLS, ACLS, & PALS courses as well as TNCC & ENPC classes. Please call to inquire about course schedules and availability, or visit www.LBWTrainingCenter.com.
A: Yes. We can also pay with live check if you prefer.
A: We process payroll weekly via direct deposit.
A: We are currently contracted to provide RN’s and CNA’s to over 100 hospitals throughout Arizona and other states. Please call us to inquire about specific facilities.
A: Assignments are available throughout the United States, but our largest market is Phoenix, Arizona. Please call to inquire about specific locations.